Sunday, July 31, 2011

not abandoned - i promise:)

  hi there! my last two weeks have been very busy! as i strive for intention i'm learning the importance of s-l-o-w-i-n-g down and saying "no" to somethings. these past two weeks i have had to set my blogs on the back burner, or the "top shelf" as i say in the video clip, as to better focus on some more important things i had going on. like visiting with family and friends that we don't get to see on a regular basis and on vacation bible school.
  i'm glad i took the vacation from writing in my blogs in one sense because i just had a lot more on my plate then usual. i think adding another thing on top of everything else would have been too much. in the other sense, i so wanted to write in my blogs because i did have a lot going on that i wanted to share. hopefully i'll be able to catch my blogs up. if not, i'm sure all the next days of my life will be full of more mulling over what the Lord has to teach to me =)
  here is a short video clip i filmed while folding towels. i had wanted to post it last wednesday just to be sure you knew i hadn't abandoned my striving for intention blog and also to give encouragement to anyone who was in need. it was taking a very long time to upload and i didn't have time to be near my computer to make sure all went well ... and it didn't go well. right now though, i'll be sewing some snaps on a project that i'm finishing, so i figure i'll give it another try. i hope you enjoy it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment